Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnforgivenMu Official Forum.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unforgiven Mu Official Forum.

WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???

Go down 
+4
CaptinM
Fear
FourTeen
Cagigas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

Experience : 256
Comments : the truth is, i never lie.
what if i just did?

Character sheet
Character: Lord Emperor
Testing:
WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32767/32767WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32767/32767)

WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:22 pm

i forgot to add speaking of which, that you can always maintain conection with ppl here through msn/FB/twitter or w/e.
Back to top Go down
Epic
[Lvl 9] Hunter
Epic

Experience : 107
Comments : KeyBlade Master

Character sheet
Character: Blade Master
Testing:
WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32767/32767WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32767/32767)

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:23 am

You guys..
if it wasnt for Cookie/Devin
we wouldnt be playing right now..
we wouldnt have gotten the S5 or VPS or Dedi
so what would u rather have?
laggy server?
or non lag?
no server?
or a server to play?
we should be thanking devin
and its true..
You spend your money on what you like.
Back to top Go down
CaptinM
Admin
CaptinM

Experience : 50
Comments : When all else fails.....STRIP NAKED!!!

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:16 am

lol wow your saying i make drama? you know i could say go fk yourself but im not going to lemme tell you sumthin fear. ever seince you joined telling us you hacked a server and you were "on the run" telling us that you can't hack our server because " they will find you" i knew you were full of crap. if something doesn't go your way all you do is whine about it and thers tons of post proving it. even tho im not a big fan of you i still try and reason with you no matter what it is.and when shadios quit. again all i was doing was making sure he was ok and not quiting cause of me. and you said " stop making drama" fear... weather it be your items getting lost or your account pw not working. you fear in my opnion get angry way to dam quick. that is what drama is. what i do is i try talking with people to reason things out..and apparently to you this is what dramas called.. ahah wow...your perseption on everthing is a lil out of wack. and shadios bro like i said thats "your" hobby. see to me you guys don't see why i waste so much money on games. no one is ever going to understand why people spend money on there hobbys. people are differrent and thats what makes everyone unique. i rather spend money on games and my to speical babys. thoses two things make me happy. you wouldn;t understand because you rather spend it on other things that most lily i woudln't understand eather. this fight is a endless battle so for real we all should stop.

p.s fear for your info i've played tons of pv servers. and each and every single one of them were not as dedicated to there server as alex is. most admins all they care about is money. all alex talks to me about is how to make it more exciting. he never once mentioned once.. man we should to this spiecal so people will donate more. alex is the most hard working person i have ever met. hes spent hours even lost sleep just trying to fix this one problem. hes so dam dedicated its not even funny.
Back to top Go down
https://unforgivenmu.forumotion.com
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

Experience : 142

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:47 am

well Fear if u dont like this server
got 1 word for yah..

LEAVE...

dont u know the meaning of HOBBY?
as epic said if it wasnt for cookie this server will shut down coz alex
really needs money for the server not for him self.. try making a server ima
bet all my belongings you'll be needing money. for the server to keep up..

btw, god ur being so bossy and like knowing all
Back to top Go down
Shadio
[Lvl 1] Goblin

Experience : 21

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:53 am

lol fourteen u talking to me and devan yea i get u bro and i agree with u
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:11 pm

obviously yes i would need money, but hey, im not gonna do it so why even mentioning that? pff seriously. and yeah devin i complain alot when things arent done as they should be ALOT! have you ever thought about that? or people like you always see the simple way? yeah dont even answer i read you from the beginning. always getting the easy way and easy answers is always, easy. i could start flaming about things you would have simply nothing to say, oh and you and i both know i can, but it would take a long time and i have life.
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

Experience : 142

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Shadio wrote:
lol fourteen u talking to me and devan yea i get u bro and i agree with u

nah im talking to Fear :p btw wazzup^,^
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:49 pm

we should make a forum event for king of getting out of topic in anyday >.> lol
Back to top Go down
CaptinM
Admin
CaptinM

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:30 pm

and ya know what fear i could give two shits and a bag of chips on what you have to say about me. unlike you i don't take things personal. and know what the world doesn't revolve around you. if things don't go your way THEN DON'T FREAKIN WHINE ABOUT IT! life is life whats the point of getting angry over lil crap that you always seem to do. and truthfully if dissing on people is your way to make you feel better then I for one feel sry for you. if you find pleasure in talking down to people not only is that a sign of immaturity but its also a sign that your going ot have a sad sad life. so instead of lieing to make friends like saying. "oh i can always beat you in that" and saying i can hack any server" and im the best at guitar hero" why dont you just tell the fkin truth and stop acting liek your the big bad tough shit. and to answer your question no i don't see the "easy" way out i just don't get stressed out about it. for 1 i have a kid 2 i have a job 3 i have hardcore problems of my own. I KNOW! what the fk is easy and isnt easy so don't start typing to me in your chair about what i think is easy and not easy. beacuse life hasn't kicked you in the balls like it has me. so fear you need to stfu and stop complaining about every lil freakin thing that doesn't go your way. you truthfully act like a 5 year old and its getting really annoying
Back to top Go down
Epic
[Lvl 9] Hunter
Epic

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:35 pm

Fear its best for you not to say anything.
its obvious that at this postion you cant say anything good.
before you say anything else i think its best to say
this was your last warning.stop judging people you DONT KNOW AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
CaptinM
Admin
CaptinM

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Epic wrote:
Fear its best for you not to say anything.
its obvious that at this postion you cant say anything good.
before you say anything else i think its best to say
this was your last warning.stop judging people you DONT KNOW AT ALL.
yeah i know, and even if you do type back fear im not going to answer you back. go ahead and say im a chicken shit or w.e( because apparently talking shit to people is the only way the you can find happiness in life) because im sick of this stupid convo that shouldn't of even started in the first place. im going to be the bigger man and say im done. so go ahead and continue to talk massive crap to people. your never going to understand what real happiness is. and im just glad i don't have to be in your shoes and feel the irony that you will have to go through in life. i've found what makes me happy and i truly truly hope you do to.
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:47 pm

irony? do you even understand what are you talking about? and trust me life has kicked me in the balls way harder then you would like to believe. yeah devin this is the ignorence and easy way i talked about, u simply can NOT see that. and let me tell you another thing, this is the real world. not the little fantasy you live with and your idle seeing of the world. u can say what ever u want on me, without understanding that YOU and people like you are the ones bringing this shit upon themselfes. its always easy to use the simplest explanation.

joo, you really shouldnt be the one to talk. u from the very beginning tried to see me in every move i'll make, ohhn i dare you to deny that, i dare you! what you people dont realize that by writing all this shit i only get to know who you are, thats called life experince. and yeah, i bet all my belongings, and everything i hold precious, i have more then all of you together.

and i dont know what real happines is? well ofcourse i dont. my eyes are wide open to the reality we call the real world. i see things as they are and not trying to convert them to what my desires wants, sub or coniously.

i just keep hoping that you'll open your eyes soon and realize that already. many things, and more to the bad way happen because of the kind of you. more like starting.
Back to top Go down
Epic
[Lvl 9] Hunter
Epic

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Fear wrote:

joo, you really shouldnt be the one to talk. u from the very beginning tried to see me in every move i'll make, ohhn i dare you to deny that, i dare you! what you people dont realize that by writing all this shit i only get to know who you are, thats called life experince. and yeah, i bet all my belongings, and everything i hold precious, i have more then all of you together.

yea i dont deny it.
why?
im not scared to tell the truth.
but you know why?
from those lies you made up like Devin said.
You think you know us?
dont make me laugh.
Life is good when u accomplished something.
and when u look back at it and say "i did it"
Like Devin is getting the baby.He said he cried "Tears of Joy" have you ever had the feeling?
You think you know everything but you know shit!
exactly i can tell that your a
"Childish baster who doesnt like to lose
how i know that?
because i am one"-Death Note
This is real life for you!
i already figured out who you are.
See after all the topics ive been arguing with u in
i noticed that...
1.) you wont stop.
2.) you hate to be proven wrong.
3.) you think your "Happyness" is gained by hurting others
and having a proud shitty feeling.
and guess what ?
YOUR DAMN WRONG
WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_evil WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_evil WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_evil WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_evil WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_evil

Your lucky to have Devin and Regnier
cause if it wasnt for them
if i still had CO-ADMIN spot.
I would have IP banned you right away.
so be graceful that i dont have ban-blade anymore
WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_bounce WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Tenkai
[Lvl 5] Elite Goblin
Tenkai

Experience : 56
Comments : I shine in the shadows like whispers of glory.

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:33 pm

I believe the original question has been answered so why do we all stfu and just close this topic. Seriously, I came here from pyro way back then so I could escape from the constant drama brewing back there.
Back to top Go down
Light
Higher Game Master
Light

Experience : 38
Comments : The right of beening a god.. that right is now mine...

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Lol everyone's posts, and some topics are always off topic as I seen.
This topic is now...

WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unforgiven :: Help Section :: Questions-
Jump to: