Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnforgivenMu Official Forum.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unforgiven Mu Official Forum.

WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???

Go down 
+4
CaptinM
Fear
FourTeen
Cagigas
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cagigas
[Lvl 2] Budge Dragon
Cagigas

Experience : 37

WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Empty
PostSubject: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:09 am

PLEASE REPLY!
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

Experience : 142

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:17 am

None.. its on the player not in the character. but brave and uber hyon aka. Fo Hyon are monsters
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

Experience : 256
Comments : the truth is, i never lie.
what if i just did?

Character sheet
Character: Lord Emperor
Testing:
WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Left_bar_bleue32767/32767WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Empty_bar_bleue  (32767/32767)

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:45 pm

he asks for strongest, so the best is titan fo full socketed.
if your too lazy to socket each of the 5 slots(yeah 5 slots is the strongest), then you can pick DK, which has the strongest defense, + jog or joh opt i dun remember.
hyon is good but its seriously over rated. this two sets would win agains TS only fight.
Back to top Go down
Cagigas
[Lvl 2] Budge Dragon
Cagigas

Experience : 37

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:41 pm

So wer can we buy the 5slots socket titan..is it in the webshop?
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Fear wrote:
he asks for strongest, so the best is titan fo full socketed.
if your too lazy to socket each of the 5 slots(yeah 5 slots is the strongest), then you can pick DK, which has the strongest defense, + jog or joh opt i dun remember.
hyon is good but its seriously over rated. this two sets would win agains TS only fight.

5socket xD i think theres no 5 sockets here.. and well titan and brave are just the same lol..
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:
WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Left_bar_bleue32767/32767WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Empty_bar_bleue  (32767/32767)

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:58 pm

no they arent nub. otherwise there would be now use for webzen to make them. TITAN IS BETTER. and if you pay you obviously can put 5 sockets. 3 is just the regualr.
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:43 pm

have u played the original server bar? Very Happy aha.. brave and titan just the same lol... play a M.U that dosnt have any resets.. then duel with someone wearing brave with the same opt of your titan its just the same def :]
Back to top Go down
CaptinM
Admin
CaptinM

Experience : 50
Comments : When all else fails.....STRIP NAKED!!!

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:23 pm

guys guys come on now.. everyone knows that bronze FO is the strongest jeeze
Back to top Go down
https://unforgivenmu.forumotion.com
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:22 am

CaptinM wrote:

strongest or sexiest :d aha

( : : )
Back to top Go down
CaptinM
Admin
CaptinM

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:13 am

FourTeen wrote:
CaptinM wrote:

strongest or sexiest :d aha

( : : )
Both!!! ( : : )
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:35 am

hha brave is the strongest then scale and bronze is the sexiest Razz ( for me ahah )

( : : ) cookieeeee ^^
Back to top Go down
Epic
[Lvl 9] Hunter
Epic

Experience : 107
Comments : KeyBlade Master

Character sheet
Character: Blade Master
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:44 am

nah
DK+FO+380+JOH
BRAVE
Titan
then bronze golden sexyness
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:05 pm

dude dont argu with me atlist this time ok? im playing the original. titan is the BEST set out there. people can prefer somthing else but this is it. besides after the custom sets will arive all of those would be usless >.>
Back to top Go down
Tenkai
[Lvl 5] Elite Goblin
Tenkai

Experience : 56
Comments : I shine in the shadows like whispers of glory.

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 pm

=_= All you have to do is go look for the armor or helm or w/e of each and look at its def rating. Whatever has the highest is the strongest, just get it FO with everything you can put on it.
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:46 am

well def rate in private servers dont do anything its in the player and
set that has a socket opt
:]
Back to top Go down
Shadio
[Lvl 1] Goblin

Experience : 21

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:56 pm

lol u guys know that there rly is no strong set the admin can makes set stronger on mu maker he could make bronze stronger than dk and ur forgeting custom sets
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:40 pm

we know ray, we simply ignore it as fair players xD
Back to top Go down
Epic
[Lvl 9] Hunter
Epic

Experience : 107
Comments : KeyBlade Master

Character sheet
Character: Blade Master
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:24 pm

custom sets are 30
donate and u can get them Very Happy
btw
private sets are 100
wich means noone else can get it.
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:43 pm

nice way to get money. i personaly will stop at 30. u can go spend 100 bucks on a game if ud like.
Back to top Go down
CaptinM
Admin
CaptinM

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:05 pm

pft i've donated about $1,085 so far lol so im willing to do what ever it takes to keep this server up so to me its worth it
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:14 pm

yeah, waste so much money on an online game wich gives u no profit but items and position. thats nice and all, but i wouldnt do that ever.
Back to top Go down
Shadio
[Lvl 1] Goblin

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:19 pm

haha devan ur awsome but i hate to say it but i agree with fear i would only do that if i was like crazy rich
Back to top Go down
CaptinM
Admin
CaptinM

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:59 pm

its like this. i found something i really love (hobby) and what do you do on a hobby? you tend to spend money on it. when i first saw alex. he was about to give up and just not even open the server up again. but i was like NO! you can't give up. so i donated about $800 total and got him a new computer so he can keep running this server. this hobby of mine used to be what i spent my extra money on every paycheck. altho i still try to donate what i can so i can just help the server a lil more. because i know its donations that keep this server up and running. without donations we would have to shut down this server and all of you would have to stop playing. i may have spent "alot" of money on this server but thats because i beleive in alex hes prolly one of the best admins i have met in my life. hes always kind and outgoing and actually listen's to others and doesn't just shove them off. so FEAR its not about profit its not about investing this is about doing what ever you can to keep what you love to do alive. and now that i have a baby yes im not donatings $300+ a paycheck anymore. i love you guys and i love it when you get to keep playing this server. but when alex tells me... bro i gotta shut it down not enough donations. i can't let that happen because each and every one of you will get sad. because to me. after playing a pv server and getting used to everyone in it and working so hard on getting what you have and all that stuff then to just have it randomly shut down never to open again.. i makes me feel sad and frankly im sick of that happening. so to you i might be "wasting money" but to me im not because im keeping what i love the most up and running and i dun care who you are not matter what your hobby is your going to spend money) and mines playing mu and video games. and that's what makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:51 pm

you just wasted all this time writing this when you could turn into two sentences >.> and i thought you dont like drama...lol. anyways, i could use my metaphore for you devin. im a taliban rabel. i shoot bazookas and ak47s for fun, i blow up cars, oh wait, im spending money for wepons and bombs, cuz if not it will infect the group and we might not have money to keep being terrorists. yeah it might take a while for you to get the point here. and him? the best admin youve ever met? you clearly havent played much as people might think you have. oh and incase your missing something, you will always like someones good side. but for most of the other players, pfff lucky if we are getting a spit in out direction. let me simplify things even more. low donator=patience and acknowledge. medium donator= help sometimes and some friends. high donators. or YOU= such good friends and seems like his like that with everyone. you shuold pay alot of attention to every word i say devin. i never say serious things without having a meaning to them.
Back to top Go down
Shadio
[Lvl 1] Goblin

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:14 pm

i know wat ur saying devan but i much rather spend money on cloth,going out with girls, hitting the club partying, then on a hobby specailly if it doesnt give me anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK???   WAT IS THE STRONGEST SET FOR BK??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unforgiven :: Help Section :: Questions-
Jump to: