Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnforgivenMu Official Forum.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unforgiven Mu Official Forum.

WTS 3rd wings for mg

Go down 
+2
Epic
karotia
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
karotia
[Lvl 1] Goblin

Experience : 16

WTS 3rd wings for mg Empty
PostSubject: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:58 am

greetings, gaylord
Back to top Go down
Epic
[Lvl 9] Hunter
Epic

Experience : 107
Comments : KeyBlade Master

Character sheet
Character: Blade Master
Testing:
WTS 3rd wings for mg Left_bar_bleue32767/32767WTS 3rd wings for mg Empty_bar_bleue  (32767/32767)

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:20 am

there is no such thing as lvl 3 wings for MG
only lvl 2

wings of hurricane
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

Experience : 256
Comments : the truth is, i never lie.
what if i just did?

Character sheet
Character: Lord Emperor
Testing:
WTS 3rd wings for mg Left_bar_bleue32767/32767WTS 3rd wings for mg Empty_bar_bleue  (32767/32767)

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:21 pm

basicly its 3rd evolution when you put all wing son the line so...

gaylord, what do you want for them? what opts?
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

Experience : 142

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:35 am

Fear wrote:
basicly its 3rd evolution when you put all wing son the line so...

gaylord, what do you want for them? what opts?

LOL..!!!
Back to top Go down
karotia
[Lvl 1] Goblin

Experience : 16

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:59 am

3rd wings for mg do exist lol

'wings of doom'

I want 20 souls for it coz i needed that much to make it..that's all
option is wizardry dmg increase....
Back to top Go down
Epic
[Lvl 9] Hunter
Epic

Experience : 107
Comments : KeyBlade Master

Character sheet
Character: Blade Master
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:07 pm

wings of doom is 2nd
i typed wrong lol
no such thing
why?
cause theres only 2 wings
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:03 pm

wow why you keep arguing on somthing i know as a fact? if you dont know jsut shut up sheesh. and yeah acording to the ORIGINAL thing, 1st evolution is dk,dw,elf, and summoner wings. 2nd evo is well the second >.>, and then comes the first kind of dl and mg wings. then 3RD evo when all the rest of the wings for lvl 400.
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:35 am

Fear wrote:
wow why you keep arguing on somthing i know as a fact? if you dont know jsut shut up sheesh. and yeah acording to the ORIGINAL thing, 1st evolution is dk,dw,elf, and summoner wings. 2nd evo is well the second >.>, and then comes the first kind of dl and mg wings. then 3RD evo when all the rest of the wings for lvl 400.

lol u think u know all! aha!!..

3rd wing for mg? xD!! lol!! i never seen one.. bla bla bla..
xD!!!.... wow fear u know alot.. Smile alot of things that other server just "EDITED" it.. xD... 1st wing of MG is "wings of darkness" (webzen) 2nd wings is " Hurricane Wings" (WEBZEN)

and whats the 3rd?! xD! aha...

as ALEX TOLD ME.. WEB ZEN DIDNT DO ANY WINGS IN SEASON 5!! xD HURRICANE WINGS IS A S4 WINGS..

so where's the FACT that there's a 3rd wing of MG? xD!!!

wings of DOOM? lol pfft!!.. thats just a edited / custom wing lol!! Fear dont tell me u know all :] i've been in the ORIGINAL SERVER and my bestfriend's bro work at WEBZEN ( PHILIPPINES SERVER *mobius* ) SO I KNOW MANY ABOUT M.U! LOL DONT ACT LIKE UR A STAFF OF WEBZEN OR U KNOW ALL :]

3RD WING OF MG lol!... UR LIKE FreedoS HE TOLD THE OTHERS HE CAN MAKE A GOLD FENRIR IN GAME (WHICH ISNT TRUE U CANT MAKE ANY G.FENRIR IN GAME lol EXCEPT WITH GLITCH OR HAX.. )

SO FEAR REALLY.. DONT ACT LIKE U REALLY KNOW ALL.. ABOUT M.U DONT TELL US THAT "SOMETHING THAT U KNOW IS A FACT.." UR TELLING US THAT WE ARE WRONG AND UR CORRECT SHEESH FEAR...
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:43 pm

CYRIL IVE HAD ENOUGH WITH YOU YOU FCKING RETARD! IM FCKING TELLING YOU A SOLID FACT! THE FACT YOU ARE EFFING STUPID TO EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT I WROTE YOU INSOLENT! THERE IS AN EFFING DIFFERENCES WITH LVL 3 WINGS AND FCKING E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N!!

FOR THE LAST TIME, OH AND TRUST ME ITS THE LAST TIME IM TELLING YOU THIS, OH AND GO AHED, EFFING TRY ME TO SEE IF IM JOKING, you obviousyl cant understand english at all, or at list understand reading. seems like its 7th lvl language for you.

you wanna fcking try me? i've played the original game while it was effing beta, before you even thought about any mu. i know way more then you would ever could know about mu. you have a problem with that? stfu and go back to grudge and see if ANYONE cares of your stupid whimping.

yeah thats what you'll get if you keep pissing me off. you dont know when to stop? ohhh i'll put the effing line on your face.
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:42 am

Fear wrote:
CYRIL IVE HAD ENOUGH WITH YOU YOU FCKING RETARD! IM FCKING TELLING YOU A SOLID FACT! THE FACT YOU ARE EFFING STUPID TO EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT I WROTE YOU INSOLENT! THERE IS AN EFFING DIFFERENCES WITH LVL 3 WINGS AND FCKING E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N!!

FOR THE LAST TIME, OH AND TRUST ME ITS THE LAST TIME IM TELLING YOU THIS, OH AND GO AHED, EFFING TRY ME TO SEE IF IM JOKING, you obviousyl cant understand english at all, or at list understand reading. seems like its 7th lvl language for you.

you wanna fcking try me? i've played the original game while it was effing beta, before you even thought about any mu. i know way more then you would ever could know about mu. you have a problem with that? stfu and go back to grudge and see if ANYONE cares of your stupid whimping.

yeah thats what you'll get if you keep pissing me off. you dont know when to stop? ohhh i'll put the effing line on your face.

LOL ask ur self when to stop telling "NOT TRUE THINGS? " xD

u think ur an expert lol well " UR CALLING ME A RETARD LOL " im from the original server so u dont have the privilege to call me that :} nab Meh ur piss it means ur a hot headed and thats funny xD
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:36 am

yeah keep talking moron, you just keep proving my point that you keep getting burned badly and still trying a way to come back. no cyril. FAIL AT LIFE. as again, i played that game long before you even thought about it. dont even try me with that subject. so yeah, you lost, now STFU and go find somthing better to do with your seems to be usless life. blah.
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Fear wrote:
yeah keep talking moron, you just keep proving my point that you keep getting burned badly and still trying a way to come back. no cyril. FAIL AT LIFE. as again, i played that game long before you even thought about it. dont even try me with that subject. so yeah, you lost, now STFU and go find somthing better to do with your seems to be usless life. blah.

aha!! when did u played mu?.. since? 2008? aha xD..
lol bar i played M.U since 2000! when Korean/China/Philippines SERVER CAME OUT lol!.. dont tell me that u played M.U before me.. i bet u dont even know what server came out 1st lol!
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:31 pm

omfg you are so incompasibole fool jesus. like did your mom drop you from 5th floor when she relized how stupid you are and that banged you empty head even more? didnt i said i played the closed beta? retard. so yeah i played before you, i know you are lying, cuz you suck at it, i have my own friends to know who played when i need to know, yeah its somthing called friends, ever heard of that? so yeah once more, YOU LOST. good bye.
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Fear wrote:
omfg you are so incompasibole fool jesus. like did your mom drop you from 5th floor when she relized how stupid you are and that banged you empty head even more? didnt i said i played the closed beta? retard. so yeah i played before you, i know you are lying, cuz you suck at it, i have my own friends to know who played when i need to know, yeah its somthing called friends, ever heard of that? so yeah once more, YOU LOST. good bye.

u insist u played before me xD.. ok fine lol.. im not the one hu lose fear u are xD..
and im not lying.. god knows that.. btw do u know the meaning of GOD? aha.. xD..

why dont you ask Rain or Mykie08 or even ungasis lol..
they are my FRIENDS.. and the know how im addicted to M.U since it came out so STFU FEAR DONT TELL ME THAT U PLAYED B4 ME.. AND DONT BE SO BOSSY COZ I KNOW MORE THAN U KNOW STUPID.. LVL 3 WINGS lol.! EVOLUTION OF ALL WINGS LOL! Wth.. AHA.. WEBZEN DIDNT EVEN MADE THE 3RDWINGS YET THEN U KNOW WERE THEY CAME FROM? LOL THATS A BULL SH I T OF YOU FEAR

SO STEPOFF!!.. U WONT WIN FROM ME TOLD U ONCE IMA TELL U AGAIN "Just let the EXPERTS do the j0b and u (A NOOB) JUSt BE QUIET WILL YA BAR? "
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:33 pm

blah blah blah caps lock rage. croll back to your dads woumb you fagz0r. nobody cares what you think or say if you even noticed that. you have simply nothing to say, anyone can see that, you simply take what i say and try to turn it around. pathetic, illusive, and idiothic. yeah thats what you are. no go ahed keep replying to my threads, you got just burned so hard i can smeel the smock coming out. you lost from the beginning, how do i know that? CAPS RAGE WHAAAAAAAAAA. moron.
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:25 am

Fear wrote:
blah blah blah caps lock rage. croll back to your dads woumb you fagz0r. nobody cares what you think or say if you even noticed that. you have simply nothing to say, anyone can see that, you simply take what i say and try to turn it around. pathetic, illusive, and idiothic. yeah thats what you are. no go ahed keep replying to my threads, you got just burned so hard i can smeel the smock coming out. you lost from the beginning, how do i know that? CAPS RAGE WHAAAAAAAAAA. moron.

just gonna say lol xD.. aha.. i talk to ******** in YM...
he told me u just cant face that u lose and wrong xD
i told him "IM JUST HAVING FUN ARGUING WITH YOU "
AHA!
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:31 am

who do you think will beleive you? ah? anyone? thats right. so once again. you lost. stfu and gtfo. queer.
Back to top Go down
Rain_nyz08
[Lvl 3] Chain Scorpion
Rain_nyz08

Experience : 46
Comments : Akatsuki Guild is a friendly guild.. and it is the best for me.. ^^

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:25 pm

i beleive with forteen.. ..so shut up dickhead... Noob is the best name for u not fear..lol
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:27 pm

well, you are gay. thats obviously youd believe him while all you do is licking his Meh and getting pwnd in the back. cuz u like that the best! dont you? why wont you come back and keep bagging? maybe sir sir please sir i want gm i want his im weak im stupid i'll blow you please help. should i keep going or you had enough yet?
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Fear wrote:
well, you are gay. thats obviously youd believe him while all you do is licking his Meh and getting pwnd in the back. cuz u like that the best! dont you? why wont you come back and keep bagging? maybe sir sir please sir i want gm i want his im weak im stupid i'll blow you please help. should i keep going or you had enough yet?

HE believeME HOW BOUT U?.. DID ANYONE TOLD ME OR YOU THAT THEY believeYOU POOR FEAR
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:00 pm

yes they did actualy. which is the reason why people like me and not the likes of you. your quick assumption method faild. keep it coming idiot. ive already talked with people here who thinks, like me, your stupid and dont know when you lost already.
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:53 am

Fear wrote:
yes they did actualy. which is the reason why people like me and not the likes of you. your quick assumption method faild. keep it coming idiot. ive already talked with people here who thinks, like me, your stupid and dont know when you lost already.
\

hu thinks LIKE YOU ? aha.! Very Happy tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
mikel
[Lvl 0] Spider
mikel

Experience : 11

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:18 am

haha kundans is here....NOOBIE
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:52 pm

who? well everyone but you 3. stupid.
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:57 am

Fear wrote:
who? well everyone but you 3. stupid.

everyone? xD 0R NO ONE? aha!! lmfao!..

and btw Fear ima ask something the word EVERYONE came form ur dreams? or just u and ur stupid self?xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTS 3rd wings for mg   WTS 3rd wings for mg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTS 3rd wings for mg
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next