Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnforgivenMu Official Forum.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unforgiven Mu Official Forum.

make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

Experience : 256
Comments : the truth is, i never lie.
what if i just did?

Character sheet
Character: Lord Emperor
Testing:
make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier? Left_bar_bleue32767/32767make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier? Empty_bar_bleue  (32767/32767)

make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier? Empty
PostSubject: make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier?   make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:42 pm

you read the title, explain things.
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

Experience : 142

PostSubject: Re: make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier?   make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:40 pm

why should they explain? :] ur not the boss of them ryt?
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:
make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier? Left_bar_bleue32767/32767make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier? Empty_bar_bleue  (32767/32767)

PostSubject: Re: make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier?   make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:42 pm

well as they explain to me they will explain to all the players nub. now unless you have somthing usfull to say, dont reply here cyril. this is a matter where i do NOT have patience for nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Epic
[Lvl 9] Hunter
Epic

Experience : 107
Comments : KeyBlade Master

Character sheet
Character: Blade Master
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier?   make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:59 pm

well to everyone else i can see they understand fine
why would he make somthing clear ?
and yeah cyrils right
your not the boss of them
I will copy u and say what u would say a *metaphor*
Its like telling Jesse Mcartny to look at you when theres millions.
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier?   make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 pm

there is a difference between a boss and a companion idiots. why do i have to explain everything? and pff please, you keep asuming that silence means yes for what you think. well its not.
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

PostSubject: Re: make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier?   make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:47 am

Fear wrote:
there is a difference between a boss and a companion idiots. why do i have to explain everything? and pff please, you keep asuming that silence means yes for what you think. well its not.

you want to them to explain to you. ur assent is like u are the boss of them bagging here telling reg or alex to explain to you.. why should they?. the don't have any time to explain to you Bar. so don't be to much bossy
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier?   make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:56 pm

you know whats a term called the sound of the people? good.
i usually speak about things that happen aorund for everyone. i dont really care about myself incase u missed that.
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

PostSubject: Re: make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier?   make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:34 am

Fear wrote:
you know whats a term called the sound of the people? good.
i usually speak about things that happen aorund for everyone. i dont really care about myself incase u missed that.

mm?.. u want alex or reg to explain thats for your OWN KNOWLEDGE RIGHT?...
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier?   make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:14 pm

dude, are you mentali chalanged like seriously? did you simply ignore everything else ive said? jesus its a simple waste of time trying to put reason into your mind. someone lock this thread the points been made and everyone know already what they need to.
Back to top Go down
FourTeen
[Lvl 12] Agon
FourTeen

PostSubject: Re: make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier?   make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:38 am

Fear wrote:
dude, are you mentali chalanged like seriously? did you simply ignore everything else ive said? jesus its a simple waste of time trying to put reason into your mind. someone lock this thread the points been made and everyone know already what they need to.

blablabla fear.. just cant face the truth that your wrong..
Back to top Go down
Fear
[Lvl 15] Skeleton
Fear

what if i just did?

Character sheet
Testing:

PostSubject: Re: make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier?   make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Wth man that makes just no sense you idiot omg. you jus tcant face the fact you have no idea what to say. so just save me the trouble.

lock this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier?   make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

make things clear for me will ya alex? or you prefer regnier?
Page 1 of 1